the quality or state of being tedious or boring
- relieve the tedium of expectation — развеять скуку ожидания
- relieve the tedium of the journey — внести некоторое разнообразие в скучное путешествие
- cousins and uncles filled the tedium of winter nights with many a tall tale
- But the real losers are the viewers who have to sit through two hours of uninterrupted tedium.
- Of course you always try and ignore it and snooze on, but sooner or later your eyes are open and the horror and tedium of real life await.
- The tedium sets in for two reasons, repetition and lack of interest.
- That means I have 4 hours of boredom and tedium whilst standing and getting sore feet ahead of me.
- But really, these small successes were never enough to save me from the larger tedium of the evening.
- Who would have imagined that tedium could have such devastating effects on the environment?
- Is it tedium or is it the drawn out buildup to a perfect finish?