a person who does not like other people
- …a former misanthrope who now professes a newly discovered love of mankind…
- The only way to beat these misanthropes is to stand up and be counted.
- The world of stand-up is typically portrayed as riddled with self-loathing misanthropes, barely able to contain their disgust with the world, who make a living poking fun at its most visible argets and at one another.
- I think I’m just a misanthropist, and that’s why I get angry about TV — if there’s more real people on it, there’s more for me to hate.
- Since everything had been taken from him from teenager to young adult, Adrian had now become a pessimist, a cynic… Your standard misanthropist.
- Like a lot of other bedridden misanthropes, I got into the lifestyle after being stricken by illness and liked it so much I decided not to leave.
- Where do those of us who are already part-time misanthropes go when people seem even worse than usual?
- мизантроп, человеконенавистник